some of the best websites in the world..

Being a net freak I daily visit thousands of sites, some of them are great, some are just good and some are really pathetic. When I visit a site there are several parameters that I check to judge them. And my next visit gets greatly influenced by that. The parameters that I generally consider are,
• User friendliness and visibility of important features.
• Aesthetic aspect of the site.
• How much information rich the site is.
• Relevant site links.
• And above all its simplicity!
Depending upon these aspects here I have given a list of my favorite sites, which are also well recognized world wide.

1. Yahoo!
2. Google
3. Windows Live
4. YouTube
5. Microsoft Network (MSN)
6. Myspace
7. Facebook
8. Wikipedia
9. Hi5
10. Orkut
11. Rapidshare.com
12. Blogger.com
13. Megaupload
14. Friendster
15. w3schools.com
16. NDTV.com
17. Fotolog
18. Microsoft Corporation
19. internetmoviedatabase.com
20. scirus
21. EBay
22. Skyrock
23. nationalgeographic.com
24. closertotruth.com
25. searchenginewatch.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best CD Rates